- Industrial Security
- Assessment and Evaluations (A&E) Division
- Field Operations
- Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence
- International Division
- Special Programs
Facility Clearance Branch (FCB)
The Defense Security Service (DSS) Facility Clearance Branch (FCB) processes contractors for Facility Clearance (FCL) based upon procurement need, issues FCL's, and monitors the contractors continued eligibility in the NISP. For all FCL request and questions, please submit inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is designed to help answer some commonly asked questions prospective cleared contractors, US Government Contracting Agencies, and US Prime Contractors have relative to the FCL process.
- Facility Clearance Checklist
- Facility Clearance Process FAQs
- Download NISPOM (National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual) in PDF
- Electronic Facility Clearance System (e-FCL)