Office of Acquisitions (OA)
Acquisitions Bulletin Board go »
Vendors may find DSS solicitations for requirements whose cost is estimated between $15,000 and $25,000 posted here, GSA eBuy, or other federal supply schedules. To ensure receipt of all RFQ revisions, vendors interested in quoting are encouraged to contact the contract specialist listed in the RFQ.
Federal Business Opportunities (FBO.gov) Postings go »
Pursuant to FAR 5.101 and 5.301, required contract actions expected to exceed $25,000 shall be posted to FBO.gov. DSS will also post justifications and approvals for other than full and open competition to the FBO website. When searching for DSS opportunities, in the Agency field specify "Defense Security Service".
Small Business Information
DSS SB Program Brief
Please contact Mr. John Baumert for all small business inquiries: .
Helpful Acquisition Links go »
- Getting started: All vendors must have a D-U-N-S number (http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform) and be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM).
- Getting paid: All vendors must submit invoices through the Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) website.
- Online Representations and Certifications (ORCA): This replaces the paper representations and certifications previously required under Section K of solicitations and is now part of SAM.
- Federal Business Opportunities: The official Government Point of Entry. Solicitations over $25,000 that meet the synopsis requirements of FAR 5.301 are posted here, as well as justifications for other than full and open competition.
- Acquisition.gov: Website that offers helpful information regarding Federal procurements.
- Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS): Web-based tool that allows the Government to track performance information, including terminations for cause or default and defective cost and pricing data. This information is added to the Federal Past Performance Retrieval System (PPIRS) and is used to support future acquisitions.
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Hill AFB FAR Site
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)